BIM (Revit) Manager
1100 Architect is seeking a BIM Manager to provide leadership and support for the firm’s broad range of projects. The right candidate can demonstrate proven and extensive Revit experience and expertise.
You will work within a highly collaborative environment to elevate and advance the level of BIM education, engagement, improvement, and innovation. You will maintain and advance the current BIM processes, content and standards supporting our daily practice, and ensure teams are meeting these requirements over the project lifespans.
- Manage overall BIM workflows across all internal and external relationships;
- Help to develop methods for improved BIM quality management;
- Assist in streamlining the transfer of design intent to documentation for construction and facility management;
- Design and deliver educational curriculum ranging from basic to advanced use of Revit;
- Provide leadership and guidance on various Revit-based projects including:
- Project model setup and coordination with project stakeholders;
- Coordination of BIM standards and best practices;
- Custom Revit templates, libraries, families, etc.
- Archive of project files at completion;
- Create software deployment packages and manage software licensing and cloud collaboration platforms;
- Perform regular model audits;
- Provide regular guidance to project teams as relates to BIM production;
- Coordinating interface with design consultants;
- Active participation in studio tech committee;
- Keep studio leadership informed of new technologies and advise on integration.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelors degree in Architecture or Engineering. Minimum of 8 years experience with a working knowledge of all aspects of professional services from planning and schematic design through project close-out, including design and technical expertise preferred. Good verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, training design and delivery experience. Strong technical knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Navisworks and other Design Applications.
To apply, please submit:
- A cover letter stating relevant experience and skills;
- A resume or CV that clearly documents the required qualifications;
- Portfolio in PDF format.
Please reference “BIM20″ in the email subject line and send your submission to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.