Senior Architectural Designer – NYC
- Manage and conduct regular audit of BIM models;
- Set up, update and maintain BIM office standard;
- Cross platform coordination and consultant collaboration;
- Conducting Revit “Lunch and Learn”;
- Gather information about client’s vision, goals, budget, and schedule to validate project scope and program;
- Manage Bidding process, Budget and Schedule;
- Contractor selection and bid negotiation;
- Produce a complete set of Construction Documents;
- Review and Redlining architectural drawings for junior designers;
- Define roles and responsibilities of junior designers (2-3) and design direction;
- Conduct periodic progress meetings and site visits;
- Review shop drawings and submittals during construction and resolve conflicts;
- Complete field reports, review results from field reports, third-party inspections, and other test results for conformance with contract documents;
- Review Application and Certificate for Payment;
- Manage project close-out procedures and documentation;
- Work under the supervision of a Registered Architect.
Autodesk Revit (BIM), Autodesk Dynamo, Navisworks, Sketchup, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD
Educational requirements: Master in Architecture + 3 year related architectural experience OR
Bachelor in Architecture + 5 years progressive related architecture experience
Send resume + 5 MB portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org; Reference “ARCHQ3” in the email subject line.
Senior Architect – NYC
We are seeking a Senior Architect who will function as a member of our leadership team, in the capacity of Project Manager or Project Architect. The Senior Architect will be responsibility for monitoring all aspects of projects to ensure the highest quality of work while simultaneously monitoring the client’s and company’s expectations for function, aesthetics, schedule and budget. If you are the right candidate, you have a commitment to design excellence, to setting new standards in sustainability, and a proven ability to realize both in the craft of building.
Requirements for this position include:
- A minimum of 10 years total experience in the field with at least 6 years of experience as a lead project manager or project architect for small to medium scale building and interiors projects;
- An architectural license (required); LEED accreditation (desired), BIM proficiency (desired);
- Highly developed skills in client communications, contract administration, project scheduling, team leadership, building design, technical detailing, consultant coordination, construction administration, and LEED certification;
- Proven leadership skills with an emphasis on employee coaching;
- Thorough knowledge and experience with codes, DOB, Review Boards, and other regulatory agencies;
- Extensive understanding of materials, construction processes, systems, and methodologies;
- Experience in writing proposals and reports; graphic skills are a plus.
To apply, please submit:
- A cover letter stating relevant experience and skills;
- A resume or CV that clearly documents the required qualifications;
- Work Samples, in PDF format, with role and duties per project.
Please reference “SA17″ in the email subject line and send your submission to email@example.com.
Intermediate Architect – NYC
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated, Architect with 3 – 5 years of experience to join our team in New York. You may be the right candidate if you enjoy working in a highly creative yet disciplined environment and if you have previously contributed in the production and coordination of projects from design concept through completion of construction. The culture at 1100 Architect encourages individuals who are not only talented architects and designers, they are clear and able communicators. Our values encourage teamwork and collaboration between independent and self-motivated architects.
Requirements for this position include:
- A professional degree in architecture or interior design from an accredited institution;
- 3 to 5 years of proven project experience; high-end residential a plus;
- Ability to develop creative design concepts and translate them into working documents;
- Ability to think critically, communicate clearly, and possess the potential to develop management skills;
- Intermediate knowledge of construction materials, finishes and details;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong problem solving capabilities, prioritization, organization, and follow through;
- Agility and flexibility – must be a team player that can handle multiple tasks;
- A desire to work on all phases of a project through construction completion.
Please forward a cover letter telling us how and why you’re qualified, your resume, and five work examples denoting your role and responsibilities on each project (PDF format only please)
Please reference “IA17” in the email subject line and send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.